3.0 Release Notes
- Antenna switching and SteppIr controller interface now support SO2R. Thanks K1XM and GØDVJ.
- IC-705 support. Thanks N8GAS.
- Updated start dates for RAC Winter, some RSGB and UKEI contests. Thanks W2RU and GØDVJ.
- Another crash when enabling the "Automatically set sent grid" option. Thanks W2CJL.
- Incorrect "Port is in use" alerts when enabling serial ports.
- Added Rename Log and Save Log As to File menu.
- Added RSGB 70cm FM Activity Contest.
- Crash when turning on the "Automatically set sent grid" option in Logging preferences. Thanks Shaun Favell.
- Repaired animation for disclosure buttons in Amplifiers and Radios windows. Thanks W6FB.
- Changed font to fixed-width for frequency displays in Log window. Thanks AF8A.
- Fixed Cabrillo category mode name for FM. Thanks GØDVJ.
- Sending CW with paddle or keyboard was incrementing the CQ counter. Thanks GØDVJ.
- Corrected spelling of the Cabrillo GRID-LOCATOR tag. Thanks KA1IS.
- Rotator bearing changes were not noticed on the great circle maps. Thanks GØDVJ.
Mac App Store version 3.1
- Optimize for Silicon Mac.
- Support FM mode for Kenwood radios and Yaesu FT-991. Thanks G4IZZ.
- Add Log > Focus Call Field. Thanks W2RU.
- Export sent exchange grid to Cabrillo GRID_LOCATOR record.
- Fixed crash when starting app with an unknown radio type in user preferences. Thanks WBØM.
- Default signal report was 599 instead of 59 for FM mode. Thanks G4IZZ.
- Deleted Updating topic from Help. Thanks W6FB.
- Fixed mis-identification of a bearing entered in a call field as a frequency.
- Fixed rotator re-enabling when waking from sleep.
- Fixed missing score in statistics reports.
First release on App Store.
DO NOT UPDATE WITHOUT READING THESE NOTES. The minimum macOS version has changed, and future releases will be distributed on the Mac App Store.
This release has many internal changes relating to new and deprecated macOS features. It runs on macOS 11 (BigSur) and on a Silicon Mac (using Rosetta 2). The most significant changes are:
- The minimum macOS version is now 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Logs created with this version cannot be opened by earlier versions.
- Preferences and the Window menu have been reorganized.
- Help has been thoroughly updated.
You will need to redo some of your settings:
- Color choices.
- Activity table layouts.
- Antenna configurations.
- Country aliases.